MIND POWER

Hello people!

Damn, today was a very busy day for me. I started to record at 11 am, and stopped at around 6pm. Well some of that time was spent re-listening to what a did, and being an over indulgent guitar player squeezing the crap out of my strings! I have to admit people, I am not always in the best mood, recording can be very draining and suck out all your energy! None of what I did is perfect, I guess that's another reason why I consider the process emotionally draining! I get to the point where it is like I don't want to hear any music at all, I just want to read or something.

I was thinking about uploading what I did, I don't know though. I am keeping my shit to myself for now. The song is 12 minutes long. I don't know if I can handle hearing it again to mix it. blah blah blah. Plus i want to avoid being a drama queen! hah ha xxxo xxxo xo xo xo <3

Right now I just want to pretend it doesn't exist! I am slightly bored, but I have to admit that I am in a better mood now! I also have a funny story! Tuesday night I decided that if I was going to be legendary like evlis, I need to eat 4 mc doubles and a large thing of fries from Mc Donalds! Well I did, I was extremely full, but the next morning when I got weighed at the plasma center, I weighed 3 pounds less than I did last time!

HOLY SHIT, I AM A GOD! I CAN EAT WHATEVER I WANT AND NEVER GAIN WEIGHT

I attribute it to all of my MENTAL ANGUISH that helps me burn calories!

I am the next Alliester Crowley of mind power!

------------------MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center