secret audience!

Hey people.

Well today my wrist hurts a little bit, I think its from having it in an awkward position when I helped move a piano and other stuff yesterday. Today I uploaded a new recording. I am not happy with it at all, but I guess its better than nothing! Then I recorded a new jam too. I am not really tired, I just feel burnt out. heh eh eh eh heh. I really don't want the whole world to hear this, just my secret audience, you and I!


Tomorrow I have to teach my classes and drive to ypsilanti for my liposuction appointment at the plasma center! I hope I get to bed early tonight so I can fit both into one day! see ya!

---------------matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center