You can read my review next Sunday.....

Hey People!,

I really feel like going to the China Buffet today! I don't know though, it is kind of akward going there by yourself! Perhaps I'll get some of the buffet to go, it is actually very cheap per pound! The only other thing is that Chinese makes me tired for the rest of the day.


FYI, if I make typos, it is not because I am a dumbass, I am not used to typing on a fancy laptop! I got a can of Bud Light to tide me over until I decide if I am getting lunch out tonight or not. I AM VERY TIRED OF EATING EGGS! I accidentally ate 8 of them in a drunken stupor last night.  They were good, but we have to think about our cholesterol!

I guess I could get fast food, but China Buffet is only a little bit more exspensive, but tastes so much better!

See ya!

----Matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center