Have a wonderful afternoon everyone!-video diAREHAHHHHH

Hey people, I just took a break from practice. I am still a little bit drunk, but it's ok. I finally got around to recording my Activia diary. You know it has been one of my life-long dreams to finally be acknowledged as a full-blown Activia(r) spokesperson, just like my hero, Jamie Lee Curtis.

Jamie Lee Curtis and I both happen to be rumored hermaphrodites, although my penis is definetly more prominent than Jamie's. My breast are my less dominant sexual organ. Jamie has been an inspiration to me througout my life. Jamie even frequented my favorite Jam place, the Tap Room in Ypsilanti several years back while shooting a movie:


Ceck out that cool photo of her, with jam leader and bar owner, Brian. He is a smoothly devilish man.

Well people, have a wonderful afternoon!

----Matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center