Alpha Female Attitude!

 Well the rock city band has been busy every day this week. I am thinking about firing the guitar player, or maybe just mixing him out of the recordings. He keeps playing the same damn song over and over. What a flake!


Direct all managerial esquires to Christine Watson, she is our manager! She also keeps me safe from all undesirables!




From: Christine Watson

So I heard that you and another girl are going to be taking music lessons from Matthew tomorrow. I want you to know that he and I dated for 7 years, and I know he still loves me. So you better back off, he and I are going through a rough patch right now and I would appreciate it if you did.

I am sure you know that people go through changes and I don't mean to intrude, but I just thought it would be safer to bring this up to you woman-to-woman. Please don't get the wrong impression, I still love my sweet Matty with all of my heart. He is one of the sexiest, funniest, nicest guys I know. Please don't try to steal him away from me. He broke up with me after I got a job in Detroit working for Jeffrey Fieger.I am a lawyer and also do some modeling on the side. Matthew was there for me all during my years at Harvard Law School, he wrote me while I was in graduate school. I know its just a rough patch. I hope you understand our situation--- Christine
 
Response:

Wow really?
Honey I don't mean for this to sound rude but act your age. Just because were getting music lessons doesnt mean were trying to get in his pants. On the contrary quite the opposite. I apologize you're going through things with matty but i do know he still cares about you. Either way don't contact me again concerning this issue cause its between both of you and not me. Thanks.
 
Oh jeez, I hope this doesn't bite me in the butt later for posting it! I removed the name of the other person who was involved in this incident, Christine can be very protective of me. She takes the "Man" out of manager and replaces it with a sweet nurturing alpha-female attitude! She is the Adrian Rock City Band manager!
 
---------------- Matt
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center