Hello people!

Today I had practice with the fabulous Bill Hunt on drums. We practiced for a few hours it was a lot of fun. Sadly though, I accidentally broke one of my delay pedals in an overzealous burst of creativity. I am trying to fix it right now. It's not coming along so good. The switch fell off. I did become slightly aroused when I realized how much it looked like a nipple! Interesting. I also came to the conclusion that my basement smells a little like pee. Maybe there is a leaky pipe somewhere, who knows? Too much information!

I hope some of you are thinking about coming to the show at the i-rock! Please come! Also, check out my band the Bad Mics on facebook! We are playing with Hit Society, our partners in crime!

---matt






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center