finally

Hey people, I am slightly drunk again. That's the only time I think writing these blogs are funny! I had a cussing fit today, which hardly ever happens since I have been getting better at having a more positive attitude. The thing that got me pissed was my seafoam green stratocaster. It is a Fender 50's reissue made in Japan, which means it has the kind of tuners that have the little slants instead of the modern day holes, so when I went to put new strings on it, the strings kept popping out! That's also not it, the screws that hold the tuners in place must have worn out the screw holes in the headstock, so the small b and e string tuners weren't secure, and they kept on moving until I ransacked my room in a drunken rage for some spare ones that fit. And to top it all off, the ball ends of the string were EXTREMELY hard to remove inside the bridge. They sure have improved the practicality of the fender strat DESIGN since the 50's!

So long story short, a simple string job that on any other guitar would take 5 minutes, took about an HOUR! An hour of thinking, "oh this is almost ready to play---- and then POP 2-3 strings are knocked loose!!!". h ehe eh eh eh eh eh he. Oh well the bright side is that I can finally play my strat again! I really really missed it! I am so happy! 
 

I also had to fix a snare drum I accidentally broke yesterday in a rage while re-playing the drums to a demo I made last year! That only took 10 minutes though........



---Matt


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center