my secret favorite show

Hello people!

What an insane practice I had today! I had Billy over on the drums, and we switched off wit his friend kevin on drums! We did 4 hours straight of jamming/going through the official Bad Mics set list. We almost video taped it, but we were too lazy! The audio would have been bad anyways.

I am also working on a new song, sometimes writing songs can be very tedious, unless it's a ballad, which I can write all day long! We will be praciticing again this week! Very productive day for good old matty. Now it is time for me to make myself some eggs! I am seriously very tired! Very tired indeed. I hope I can wake up early enough to catch my favorite show tomorrow, the Lucy Show! It's on at 8:30


I caught the end of this mornings episode, Joan Crawford was the guest. I could have kicked myself for over sleeping. But you know what they say, the early bird gets to watch cool tv!

---------matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center