What's the point????????

Well people, I am no longer affected by alcohol. Yesterday I ended up practicing 7 hours by myself! I know people think I am lazy sometimes. I mean, I can't really blame them. It's not like I made myself practice that long, I just happened to do it yesterday. It doesn't seem like work to me! I enjoy it too much, and time flys when you are drinking! I wish I could practice right now, but unfortunatley, I am not the only one home and I like to play very loud! I need to get my HUGE ASS AMP from my friend Jake's house. He's been missing in action for a while! I miss it so much! Yesterday I hooked up two amps, I really want to hook up 3 at once! Today I had to fight the temptation to buy this sweet ass 3 pedal pack that I know they have at Best Buy! It is suc a good deal! Yes music go round is still my favorite place, but this pedal pack comes with a standalone tuner, a distortion, and most attractive to me...... another digital delay! I want to hook up 3 different delays at the same time. The kit also came wit conector cables and an extra 10 foot guitar cable! I am not even going to say how much it was, IT LOOKS LIKE SUCH A GOOD DEAL! A Boss (brandname) digital delay pedal alone costs normally around 180 bucks. This one in the kit has all the same controls and options! I even think it has a tap tempo on it! I am lusting over it right now!!!!!!!!!!!

What I really need to invest in right now, is a 9-volt daisy chain power supply. I saw one in musicians friend for 30 bucks, but you know me, mail order is a hassle and the suspense kills me. I would buy one today if they sold them. You know though, stores probably don't carry them because they would much rather sell you an exspensive pedal board! I mean, what the hell is the point of putting all your pedals on a board? I used to think the point of it was so you could get power to each pedal, but now that I know that you can buy something much cheaper to do the same thing, what IS THE POINT?

Oh well, no sense in getting worked up over it!

ALSO I AM SEEING SEBASTIAN BACH TOMORROW



---matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center