Cool movie reccomendations!

Hey People!

Yesterday I woke up and my fingers hurt so much from practicing, so I decided to take a day off from the studio, although I still practiced some blues for an hour or so while I listened to my mom talk. It's funny, I can fool both my mom and my guitar into thinking I am paying attention to them, usually I am really just thinking about China Buffet. (joke)

The reason my fingers hurt so much is that I played the bass al la Larry graham the other day. He is so cool. He even has his own cereal named after him! Well, I like to imagine that, but I know its not really true! He should be on the box of wheaties AND Golden Grahams! He is also a hell of a motivational speaker!

Well, yesterday was my day off. I just got done practicing guitar to my unreleased track, Dr. Phil. I am waiting for Billy and Kevin to show up to my house for some hardcore PRACTICE! Yesterday, I am ashamed to say that I watched 2 lifetime movie network movies in a row. It is funny, I was just admiring how John Stamos is such a smooth sexy guy, the kind of charismatic guy I wish to be---- then all of a sudden-- he hits his wife in the lifetime movie and ends up killing a bunch of girls in the film! Leave it to the Lifetime Movie Network to ruin the image of men!



Although, the second movie I enjoyed more. It was called "In Bitter Blood"! It had such a sweet plot that kept me on the edge of my seat so tight that I even endured the e-harmony comercials for the 3 hours it dragged on! A woman was actually the main villian in that one, so rare for the Lifetime Movie Network! I tell ya, when I have access to cable I don't even feel like drinking, a diet soda with icecream is fine with me! I really enjoyed myself!



Well, those guys should be over any minute! I also have to remember to put my clothes in the dryer! I am heading out for a very special fun time 2night! Bye!


----matt

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center