no talent broad!!!

Hey People!!!!!!

Well today I have sunken to new lows. I was minding my own business, and my mother brough me over some delicious food!!!! 2 DOUBLE QUARTER POUNDERS WITH CHEESE from McDonalds (r).!!!!

I ate them both! Roughly 200 percent of my daily protien requirements, and 1500 calories, and I am still feeling like eating more! Before my mom showed up I was practicing. I watched the Maddonna halftime show on youtube to motivate me...... sometimes really shitty liysynching from a mediocre no talent brad just really pumps me up!!!! Holy shit... I may have to delete this blog later on. Seriously, IT SEEMED like the video was 45 minutes long. I was practicing the drums and I stopped during the video... and it was still playing! HOLY CANOLI!!!!!! I wish Prince could do the superbowl every year.

Today I wave practiced about 4 hours so far, I might need to practice more, but I am supposed to meet my mom at 8 clock for some wings at JRS. That place is overstaffed by the way, HOW THE HELL ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO MAKE GOOD TIPS WHEN THERE ARE 6 GIRLS WAITING ON LIKE 4 TABLES? Oh well, no sense in getting worked up over it!

I have to say I still feel good. Tomorrow I have to teac my guitar classes, and then donate plasma. You know, donating plasma is a good way to keep weight off and still eat whatever you want!

----Matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center