Hamtramck Korner Bar--- Our Next Show with Chosen by Fate, Father Spectre, and Jeremy Radke

Hello people! I took a long break from writing blogs, but now I am here to inform everyone what is going on with our next gig!

We are playing the Hamtramck Korner Bar on August 25th, which is a Friday, so we are hopeful that we can bring out some of our fans! I know we have fans, but they are somewhat scattered throughout the state. 




We have some good acts playing with us! I was very impressed by Chosen by Fate when we played with them on July 29th, for Indiefest 2017. I especially liked a Pink Floyd song they did with a steel guitar that was all processed to sound psychedelic. All 3 of the guys in this band are really solid players, and the above recordings sadly don't do them justice! I approached them this week about completing our bill that had 3 acts so far, and I am very glad they committed to being the 4th!

Jeremy Radke, who I saw play at the Phoenix Cafe' will be playing with us as well. His playing was improvisational, and I made a mental note at the time that he would be an excellent act for us to play with! The night is mostly going to be about the guitar, so you are forewarned! 

Father Spectre, formally known as Ghost Dad, will be pumping out some electronic music, to give everyone a little bit of a break from the shred-fest this bill is guaranteed to be! I am sure the patrons will appreciate not having their faces melted for a while, and I am very excited to have him on board, in case this night of improvisational music falls on its face!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center