bored

Hey people!

Well well well. I happen to be bored at this moment! Friday night, it's allright,  a night inside is just what the doctor ordered when you spent most of your day doing music stuff. I recorded another song today. I enjoyed listening to it, I lost track of time in what I was doing. I used the organ. Too bad I might have to re-record a guitar on it though, it recorded kind of low and now I have to mix everything low to it. I like the take i got though so I might not.

I am starvin right now! I am so hungry. I wish it wasn't getting late or else I would head to a-drane rock city for some China Buffet! I think it closes at 9 or 8, I don't really know. I love China buffet. I wish I lived in adrian.    



 mat














Mattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center