You can't please everybody!!!!!!!

Hey people!

Well the blog has taken a downturn, not as many posts, but at least I am not embarassing myself as much!

Last night I had a very festive evening with my friend Josh! I got pretty drunk! No worries though, I stopped drinking long enough to be sober on the drive home. I am very concientious in that way. I know some people might want to paint me as some sort of alcholiic, because yes I do like to drink during the day sometimes. Sometimes I like to already be a little drunk before my friends come over. I believe I owe it to them to be in a good mood if they are going to take the time out of their life to visit me!

Well it seems that lately I have just been Mr Popular, I am hanging out with two more good friends today! I haven't been drinking as much by myself though; my dad said something about all the beer cans that accumulated in the studio. Sadly, the rock city band hasn't recorded all week. I have been using the extra free time to practice. It is really important that I sound extremely good, over the top. I also need to learn to play tasteful at all times and control my volume. I also need to make sure every note I play is very well defined. It is very important to sound good, because let's face it, I don't have anything else going for me!! ehhe ehh e

Well the weather has been very warm, it is another beautiful day. I suppose the beautiful weather is another reason the Rock City band has been lazy lately. I also know they are pissed at me because I haven't completed mixing and mastering most of what they did. Oh well, you can't please everybody all the time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center