My response to the Bachaelor 16 Finale!!!!!!

Hello people!

Well it was a very busy weekend indeed! Most of Saturday was spent tearing out carpet at my moms and moving crap out of two rooms. Then on Sunday, I continued that and took a 4 hour break so I could have practice with that raggedy group of social misfits, The Bad Mics! They have a show this Saturday at the Blind Pig in Ann Arbor, are you coming?



Well this week has all been about sacrifices for the family; my sister broke her 2nd laptop in a year, and I so kindly let her borrow mine. (She is in college). So now it looks like looking up nude pictures of lindsay lohan and re-watching naked scenes with Amanda Seyfried is out for the rest of this week! The only way I can update my blog is if I make a visit to my mom's, I am over there right now. At least she has real coffee though. I am such a cheapskate I have been drinking instant coffee!!!!!!

Well I know all of you have been wondering about the activities of the Rock City Band. They did get together yesterday, they incorporated a loop pedal into a recording, and I have to say it was painful to have to listen to. Oh well, not every recording can be a charming success! I think that made the 12th recording they have done so far.

I know you guys have also been wondering about my response to the season finale of The Bachaelor last night. I couldn't believe it myself..... well let's be honest... I could believe it! The girl who lost was just too nice, and not as pretty as the model. If a girl is too nice, you have to worry about breaking her heart. Just think, if he would have chosen the nice one, they would both be parading on all the morning talk shows pretending to be "in love", and people would act like it was so romantic and genuine that he chose the ugly one. Blah blah blah. I don't think she missed out on much anyways, although when I drifted in and out of consciousness in front of the tv while it was on, the thought occurred to me that maybe I should try that guys hairstyle for a little bit..... thank God I saw Live With Kelly and got to hear Kelly Ripa mock the dudes hair!!!..... what a close one........ NOT!

I put that video of them skinny dipping because I was just too lazy to save a picture from google images onto this old ass computer, and post it.

Well, I told myself I would be out of my mom's by 1pm, so I can prepare for my clasess. I am also leaving for Toledo an hour early. Last week I spent an hour bumming around Toledo an hour before my classes started, and I quite enjoyed myself! I love loitering at Guitar Center! Hell I even bought a pair of headphones. They'll be lucky if I buy some picks from the place today though. I don't really need anything new now that I finally broke down and bought some decent headphones last week!

------------Matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center