I don't give a care in the world!

Hello people! Well today has just been one relaxing day! I also worked out too. I am going to be taking a long break from social activities of any sort. The Rock City band has been begging my ass to let them record again. We can start again on Monday. Oh how I love being in control of the power dynamic! I feel good!


Tomorrow the Bad Mics are playing with a potential new permanent drummer. Wish us well please!

Today I was watching a concert of the Rhcp recorded in 2012. They have a new guitar player now, he sounds pretty much the same as the other one to me. Watching them play makes me a little sick...... THEY ARE SUCH GOOD MUSICIANS THAT IT MAKES ME WANT TO QUIT! heh ehe he hhe. But then I realize that nowadays I really only gotta compete with shit like Rihanna and Lana Del Ray or whatever hoe is in this week! It's pretty wild!

RHCP sounded so good! Damn, I don't know how some guitar players discover some of the tones they get. I tell you, monkeying with my setup for hours can be a big undecisive excursion into unknown worlds, and sometimes a little bit of a headache--- it doesn't keep me from doing it though! I have been using my secret weapon lately, I need to have SELF CONTROL. I can't kill my hearing. Good thing I wear this hat sometimes to cover my ears. I have to say, my hair looks a FRIGHT---- it is too long, but I am sticking to not cutting it until I get a record deal or something, or maybe until they bring back the Mc Rib again at Mcdonals, whichever comes first! It sucks a dildo though, I get some of the strangest looks from ladies now that I can't wear this hat, they think I am A DEGENERATE I TELL YOU! 

Well, what's the point in looking good? What's the point in trying to impress ladies? Don't you think I have spent time doing those things before, where has it gotten me?? No where! So that is why I don't give a care in the world! And I feel good!


--matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center