thanks for coming to the Blind Pig Show!

Hello people! Well last night was a very big success! Very fun indeed, it gives me sort of a second wind!

This morninh I went to China Buffet, it was very good. I picked up my friend at 10:30 and went to Adrain Rock City. Now I need to take a nap, but I can't fall asleep. I didn't get to bed last night until 4:30! Then I woke up at 7:30 because of the thunderstorms.


Well people, the traffic to the Bad Mics page on facebook has really gone down. Please visit it, comment on it or something. I TRULY HONESTLY BELIEVE that online crap doesn't always reflect true reality, so I don't give the statistics it generates much credence. Please visit the page if you are bored though! See ya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center