AWESOME Movie and Book recoomendations!

Well people, I am very proud of myself today. I didn't spend any money today even though I got paid, and I cleaned my room, and my office as well! I found two microphone cables, they still smell brand new, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that they work! One of these days I am going to take apart the ones that don't work and re-solder them together. I'll be using multiple mics on the drums for rock city band recordings in no time!

The Rock city band DID record this week. They recorded an epic track that is really like two songs in one, AND it has lyrics, so that almost means more than what they usually do (recording several instrumentals in a day with no lyrics). It has been a very productive week for good old Matty!

I also organized my books, damn I sure have accumulated a ton of them! I have been putting off reading one book for a while now, Cujo, by Stephen King. That had to be the worst movie I ever saw affiliated with Stephen king (besides Creepshow), so I am not in a hurry. I bought it from the Tecumseh library for a dollar one day. My absolute favorite book by him is the Deadzone, that was such a great movie with Christopher Walken!


Here is a picture of Christopher Walken, and my girlfriend Natalie Wood! She was a classy lady indeed. This from the last film she ever made, Brainstorm. Critics say its not good, but I actually think the movie is very good. It is science fiction. A lot better than some overrated crap that I am subjected to. It actually has kind of a deep message. Although my favorite movie with Natalie Wood WOULD have to be Splendor in the Grass, a movie inspired by the famous poem by William Worsdsworth:

What though the radiance which was once so bright
Be now for ever taken from my sight,
Though nothing can bring back the hour
Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower;
We will grieve not, rather find
Strength in what remains behind...
 
 
 
The movie also has Warren Beatty in it, he plays a FUCKING BITCH ASS PUNK THAT I WOULD LOVE TO BITCHSLAP INTO NEXT WEEK. FUCK THAT BITCH! Serioulsy, I didn't like his character, I am not going to spoil the movie though!
 
 
 Oh well, I would like to leave everyone with some inspiration music by my hero, Prince. Listen to it! It might be the only cool thing you hear all week!
---Matt
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center