that's why I keep her around....

Hello people!

Well today was a very good productive day for me! I got about 4 hours practice in so far! I was using my secret weapon alot today. I decided it was time to start wearing earplugs. Now I don't have to feel as guilty!

You may have noticed, that some of the Rock City Band's music was leaked, by me of course. I need to start trying this new thing I heard about a while back...... I think they call it self control? I don't know. I figure I do have some quirky rage inside of me that causes me to record strange vocals on what would otherwise be instrumental jams no nobody would probably listen to otherwise. hehe he h he. I am not complaining, I enjoy hearing my music enough for everybody!

U may have noticed I took a slam at two other artists in my last blog, it was all in good fun, and I hope you don't think I am spreading around negativity! You see, I do enjoy the Rock City Bands recordings enough for everybody--- I get a special sense of pride because I am very involved in creating it. More people may appreciate Rihanna or whatever because that appeals to them. Would you enjoy listening to her if she didn't have her team of producers and songwriters? Who knows, but I realize that I don't have that, and what I do with the Rock City Band--- I am responsible for. The music might not appeal to anyone, but I still take special pride in the fact that I made it! With the help of the band, and Christine Watson of course (she wrote some of the lyrics), we are making creative statments about the real world we live in, maybe not just what people want to hear. She even recorded a monologue to transition between to songs for the future album. What she says is the truth!


That's why I keep her around. I know she can be very possessive, but I happen to like that in a woman.... I can be a very insecure person sometimes!

--Matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center