foo foo pillows

Hey people!

Well it is a very nice day out indeed. Unfortunatley, I have no plans this evening. I tried to have plans last night, but they were stormed out of ann arbor. It sucked. So now it is a beautiful day, it will probably be a wonderful night--- but I have nothing to do. It wouldn't be so bad if it was shitty out!

The Rock City band only made 2 recordings this week. I was distracted by social gatherings. I am still without a decent computer, and I am still devastated by the conclusion of the Bachaelor 16!

Tomorrow is the night of the show, please come! I don't know how to get people to come..... I'll tell you the truth... I don't care for most of my old friends. I don't even invite them. They always act like they got something better to do anyways! Yes I am in a bad mood. I am no sure why though! Well maybe it's because I have to use this crappy computer at my moms, I no longer have a place to chill at my moms. All the sudden, after I spend 3 DAYS being my mom's slave clearing crap out of that room and tearing out carpet for new flooring... that room is no longer mine! My younger sister took it over again! No tv is in there now..... and there are all kinds of stupid foo fooo pillows and pink bedspreads in there now! So where am I to go now?????

---------------maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center