Sense Lacking!

Hello people!

Well tonight I am heading out to see a movie with one of my good friends! We are heading to Adrain Rock City! It is a shame, the Rock City band didn't get together yesterday or 2day. Don't worry, I'll be rehearsing with the Bad Mics 2morrow, I can't wait!

I finally got my secret weapon back on Thursday, it is awesome. I am not disclosing what it is, but I have to say that it is a MUSICAL weapon, I don't need people taking what I post too seriously!

The other day I made a bad mistake of posting something that wasn't serious, it was a joke, but it wasn't something I should joke about! That was very insensitive of me, and sense lacking. I could blame my associate, Zach Mortimer, for encouraging me, but I do need to take responsibility. I thought it was very funny at the time, but posting stuff like that has the potential to get the police involved and crap! I am very sorry indeed people! But.... on a brighter note, more people did listen to the Rock City Band's recording of Sexual Menstration.


There are more tracks in existence, some a of which I believe are a lot higher standard of quality than Sexual Menstration, but I don't think I am going to post them on here just now, I have to decided what I want to do before I make any rash decisions that have the potential to de-value my music!

------Matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center