SHOW 2NIGHT!!

Well people, thankyou for reading this! I am finishing up some last minute things before I head out the door to the show! I have to be there at 8pm, we actually play at 10:30. I will use the time there to meditate and visualize success. I still have to gather up some equiptment. I am glad I found the time to shower though! Today was a busy day so far, and the show hasn't even started yet!

It's too bad I don't have anymore cds to sell. I accidentally gave most of them away. heheh ehe he. I really wish I had some diet coke. Would you believe that all of the diet soda is gone, and we just bought 5 2liters last night? I will have to overpay for a 1 liter at the stupid gas station now. What a pain in my ass!!!!!!!!

I will not be drinking beer tonight. I don't want to worry about driving home. I have an extremely low tolerance when it comes to alcohol. Plus, beer is a tad exspensive. I better hit up the grocery store for a nice, cold 2 liter of diet coke/pepsi! I hope the rhino pub has coffee! See ya!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center