Christmas Eve Drama!

Hello people, my family is fighting on Christmas Eve! At least I got some donuts from Jerry's Market today. My cold, the symptoms changed a little bit this morning, but I think they are only a little worse. I am trying to trick myself into not being sick.

The good news is that my guitar sounds pretty good in the garage, it is very cold out there though. I am sorry if I missed hanging out with anyone last night (walter), I decided to stay in bed and try to get over the cold. It really is no big deal, it could be soooo much worse. The last time I was sick, was strangely, last Christmas! I might be hanging out with my good friend later on tonight. My horoscope says that this Christmas eve should be very good for my romantic life! Hopefully that means we'll run into some ladies! ehheh eh eh he he h heh e. That's better than the alternative!

Matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center