no worries

Hello people. Brandon and I checked out a recording studio last night. It was very cool. Then we went to Tim Hortons and got a little something to drink. After that, I spied on all the bands who recorded at GBS studios by watching their videos.

Right now I think I may be getting sick. I have been doing a lot of running around lately. Today I set up my guitar amp in the garage and practiced. It was cold. Sometimes I just don't know what to do with myself!

I hope everyone has a merry Christmas! I will most likely be going over to my grandmothers Christmas day. That means no smoking cigarettes. Lately the urge has been down anyways, I think I may have gotten sick from sharing a cigarrette with someone. No worries though, it hasn't gotten too bad yet! heheh eh. 

matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center