Christmas Spectacular Show--- december 17th

Hello people,

Last night's gig went very well indeed. I was tempted to do a doogie Howser and blog about it when I finally got home around 4 am (I got lost). Avery nice gentleman named Dean bought the whole Bad Mics band, two rounds of drinks, and a very fine gentleman named James bought me one as well. So, I didn't exactly stick to the no alcohol plan I outlined hours before the gig. I am sorry if I disapointed you.

Unfortunatley I have to alert everyone to some bad news. As you know, my cat phoofie wasn't invited to perform at the Mods in Toyland Christmas Spectacular on December 17th. He was so dissapointed that he took a shit in the computer room, and I have been looking for the shit for days, but I can't find it. I have a scented candle burning right now.

His act was tiled, "Happy Holidays from Phoofie the Kristmas Kat!", but the organizer of the event, Marke Boone was a regular old scrooge and wouldn't let him perform. You can still check out the band though!

Well thanks for viewing the blog! I hope I get to the bottom of this very soon!---matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center