EarthQUAKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hey people who love the best music in the world! Earthquake is the BEST SONG IN THE WORLD 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZQCij721jQ

I know this because I have been using it to work out to and get out my bottled up agression!!!!!!!!!

Most of you wimps wont even get to the singing in the song cause you were raised on stupid shit (code for listen to the whole thing or don't bother clicking this link at all)

Today at the tap room I saw some stupid motherfucker with his hand on some girls butt like she was his property, what a fucking cocksucker. I listen to this song and imagine beating his fucking well dressed ass while I lift weights. fuck that cocksucker. he was probably like "she mine, I am a coksucker". so shitty

I am posting a flame to prove a point, so many people project fakeness and care so much about their online presence, but aren't really nice in the real world. I work on myself in the real world, so exscuse me if I want to have my own little corner of the internet. Too many care about what people think of them in the online business.  fuck that, but i guess instead you should just try to be a gentleman in the real world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center