Melody Maker for Sale!


Hello people, this is just a friendly reminder that the show with Hit Society is Saturday, February 11th at the I-rock in Detroit.

Unfortunatley, that cold I mentioned a couple blogs back, almost disappeared, but then came back on stronger than ever! So I am very sick right now. That didn't stop me from recording a couple new songs today. Sometimes working on stuff can take your mind off being sick.

I have been thinking about things a lot lately, and I think it might be time to say goodbye to the YMCA, I am thinking about quitting. I want to be free so I can visit my friends in New York. I am at odds right now. I feel like Michigan is the worst environment for creative types like myself. Well, maybe not ALL of Michigan, but rural Michigan. Yes I am thinking about leaving. If you know anyone in the market for a vintage Gibson Melody Maker, let me know. I'll give a hell of a deal on it because I need some funds to get out of here!

----Matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center