My dinga-ling!!!!!

Hey people, I am now done with Christmas! (I am sure most of you guys are too!)

Yesterday I bought a very good cd called "The Best of Chuck Berry: the Millenium Collection". It was very reasonably priced. Yes, I am a fan of the oldies. I identify with Chuck a lot, he's the kind of guy I imagine myself being like someday. He's kind of devilish, but charming! I aspire to be like him someday! His picture on the cover is so cool, he's all sweaty and shit. He didn't have a single hit until he was 30 yearsold, and his first number one hit was in 1972 with the novelty song "My dinga-ling". I also identify heavily with that song!

http://www.chuckberry.com/

Well people, I hope you heard the commercial I made for the band! I am always recording new stuff. I recorded a new track yesterday too. I am considering making a trip out to a2 to a special place with a sale on beverages. Heck, I might even play an open mic tonight, but you know what? I can get a lot more band for my buck going to the cheaper bar instead! I am not so desperate for validation that I am going to pay 5 bucks for a beer, so I can play for a roomful of people who don't care much anyways. 

I am not a MR PARTIER, but I NEVER regret making special trips to a2 with my friends! I am hoping my friends get back to me and want to make the trip!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center