Babber mouth drunks!

Hello people! I still want to remind everyone about the Christmas show this Saturday! This is going to be a very busy week for dear old Matty! I will most likely going to be attending a party this Friday! Avery special double Birthday party! Holy crap!

Well it has been a while since the last update. Thank God the computer room doesn't smell like poop anymore. I casually mentioned it to our waitress at JRs tonight, and my mom informed me it was very rude. I apologize. I only had one beer you know, but I guess light weights like me aren't very good drunks.



Last night my sister (she's the loser with the keytar)  had a flat tire in Dundee! I used that as an excuse to head to one of my favorite bars, Thirstys and to pester the owner into letting my group play there! Plus I talked to a waitress about certain gossip that only people in my tight inner circle (like Mark Boone) knows about. I can't help but be a blabber mouth when I drink!

Well people, thanks for visiting my blog! See you later!

Matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center