How I Swindled Myself another Show!

We have a show coming up next week on Friday July 29th at the Ralston/indiefest 2017. 

Then, I swindled the Korner Bar in Hamtramck into giving me August 26th to book us and other bands on! So far we have us, and Radke on the bill. I ran into a guy name Jeremy Radke when playing at the Phoenix Cafe'. Pete and I thought his improvisational bluesy sound would go good with ours, so we asked if if felt like bringing his band with him on the 26th!

We are still looking for a 3rd act, for this show, which will be announced as soon as we find out who is available! (who is desperate enough to play with us two fellas)

We don't have any shows booked for most of August. Next week's show will be our last until the 26th. We hope to record our music during this time, and shoot a video. I'm not making any promises yet! The more we play, the better we sound, so why not delay recording as long as possible?

Well, hopefully we find a 3rd band who is willing to play with us! We would like an act in the rock genre. Anything but EMO hardcore rock that is!

---Matthew T. Mruzek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center