Handmade Guitar Straps!- For Sale at our Gig Tonight!


We have the most beautiful Guitar Straps in the world for sale!


They are made of TWO materials. The outside is rugged upholstery grade leather, and the inside is extra soft suede!

These straps are extra wide, and come in several different lengths. Have you experienced what it's like to have a strap that has so extraneous parts to cut into your shoulder?

I can testify, that if it wasn't for these straps, I may not be able to put up with the weight of my 20 lb double guitar!

We will be selling these at our gig on Wednesday, July 5th!

Double sided/stitched--- $30

Single sided/non stitched--- $10



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center