Ripe as a Peach--- WARNING NASTY CONTENT

So here I am, on the computer late at night trying to find someone willing to shoot some video for me at our gig on Saturday at the New Dodge. I email a gentleman I have worked with before, then realize there is a good chance he will be out of town this Saturday.

I head to craigslist, and in the creative services section, click on a few videographer ads--- but most of them seem too expensive. Then I come across this ad:


Well, I've been trying to shed a few pounds. Maybe reading this will make me not want to eat for a while. I have a hard time not eating ice cream and pizza.

A couple of years ago, the Ill Itches got a live sound recording off of the main mixing board at the New Dodge for 20 bucks. I hope they still provide this service. If I can find someone to take some video of our set, I can add the audio on top of it!

Oh well. Maybe I can sell some of my dirty socks and hire someone good!

--Matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center