Friendly Fabulous Fun at the Phoenix Cafe'!!!

Our show at the Phoenix Cafe' was a success! Well, at least in our own fragile minds!


The place had a fairly decent PA system, but what intrigued me most was the stash of cool vintage equipment they had laying around!






The cafe' also serves as a show place for many visual artist's work! It is unbelievable how much talent there is out there. These are only a few of the pieces of art they had for sale. They had a lot of quality drawings, paintings, and charcoal works.


The people that showed up for the open mic all sounded good! I wish I would have snapped more photos of the performers that played!

We got a couple leads on gigs last night as well. We haven't finalized them yet, but we will announce them once we know for sure!

Our next gig is this weekend, in Dryden Michigan. We are playing a private party, and Pete said there will be a lot of bikers there. I'll make sure to wear my Lance Armstrong outfit!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center