sexy music

Hey people! Well today looks like a very glorious day indeed outside! The sun is out, it is still a little cold. Oh well, wearing jackets helps me cover up my trouble spots anyways!

As you may have noticed, I posted a few videos over the last few days. I am sorry, I really NEED to make more of an effort to make great music. Great SEXY music. Similar to this:


Rick James was a freak, but he NEVER cursed or really hurt anyone's feelings. I am sorry if the latest recordings from the Rock City Band are offensive to you. They come from a place of frustration I guess. I did upload a very raw version of a song I am working on called "No One's Afraid to lie". That one is completely clean, but kind of sad, I should have either turned the backup vocal down, or redone it completely. It is very important for me to create new material whenever possible! I am not sure if I can control how many people like me and my music, but the one thing I know I have control over is how often I practice (by myself), and how often I make an effort to record.



Speaking of practice, I am having band practice tonight with the Bad Mics! I will be heading to a2 to practice at the drummer guys house. I hope everyone has a great good Friday and Easter if I don't blog again before then. Some people have the Easter Bunny to believe in. Well I believe in something similar............ Christine Watson

and the rock city band recorded again today, as you probably expected

ha ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha h ha

-----Matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center