Okstupid

Hello people. It looks like this week I am going to be recording again and possibly heading out for some drinks tomorrow night--- there is an open mic I have been meaning to catch for a few months now! It says acoustic only though, so I may use that as an excuse not to go, I don't really have an acoustic. :(

Well I finally did what needed to be done... I deleted my ok stupid account! That website, what a drain of life! I'm sure if I cut my hair short and put down I made 100,000 dollars a year more people would have wrote me! Oh well! he he he heh eh eh h. I deleted that shit! I like being single! I am cool-- at least I am not some pathetic needy person who is always in a relationship!

Well about a week ago I put some of my amps up for sale. I haven't been answering the emails..... I don't really want to sell them. Honestly. They are just too damn cool! I am not going to sell them. I was thinking about how I could use the money to get the hell out of Michigan, but ;et' face it, 1000 or so bucks will only get you so far. I have no faith in being able to get a job in New York, then I would just have to come back from nyc a month or so later, and I would have lost my amps. Oh well, I am not selling them, I know I would live to regret it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center