cheff boyardee-- my enemy

Well, yesterday was a pretty cool day. I found a book I had lost in the basement, by a guy with the last name Weinburd, can't remember his forst name. He is a psychologist. A very good self help book indeed, I read some of it last night. I also found the manual to my Fostex vf-1600, I was very happy to find it indeed! I read it last night, and I am not sure if I learned anything useful from it. I also found my danelectro black liccorice octave distortion pedal. After that I celebrated by going to the China Buffet in Tecumseh, it was very good!

Unfortunatley, today hasn't been as good. I think I have a hangover from eating a can of Chef Boyardee Ravioli. I hate that shit. I only it it when I am desperate. I am blaming it on that for now. I have a bad headache, I have had it all day. I did play some guitar today, found some outrageous tones. Maybe I'll use them. I was basically making a bunch of noise, didn't feel too good about it until I came in the house and heard my sister playing Evanescence very rudely on her laptop in the living room. It sounded so bad that it made me think I would enjoy listening to a tape of the sludge I came up with today a lot more! I have strange tastes!

I hope my head feels better. Maybe I need to eat something. I don't know though, I can't think of anything that appeals to me. I can't wait to start again with the Rock City Band tomorrow. I hope the weather warms up. I miss the warm weather!

-matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center