more guitar customizing he eh ehe h eh

Hello people. This week I have been doing some guitar experimenting. I bought new strings for my seafoam green strat, but then I broke some on my purple strat, so I had to use a string from that pack to play a show this Saturday. The show went allright. I didn't publicize it, because it was in kind of a far place to drive, Allen Park. The show went a-ok. I appreciate the bands who cheered for us, and the people that were there. It was cool.

Well anyways, back to my guitar. I unfortunately broke a bass guitar string the other day, I tried to mend it, but the string was to short to put back on. So I decided to instead see it I could get it onto my seafoam green strat. It actually did! It is the normal d bass string, so it is a pretty heavy gauge for an electric six string. I put it on there, then over time, I gradually put the rest of the stings I had in the pack. I think the lightest string on the guitar is a 12/13. Who knows?

Note about the video--- yes I realize its out of tune. I went to just take a picture of the guitar and then I decided that I might as well try to do a video spur of the moment.


Well, I had to tune to drop c to avoid snapping the strings, and the tension on them is still very high. I actually am getting addicted to the sound of the crushing heavy tone of these heavy strings. I makes my playing sound more defined on the high strings, and gives me more of an aggressive tone. Too bad the new tuning is impractical for the party this Friday.

Yes, there is a party in a2 this Friday I am playing at. It's not my party, so you might actually want to go. he he eh eh h e. Let me know on fb if you are interested. I am trying to limit the band spamming thing, ya know? ha ha ha ha

And yes, there is a lot of new music that I have been holding onto. I am still evaluating it right now. I can't release it though... it might end up hurting my "brand". heh eh eh he. 

--------Matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center