EASTER BUNNY NO SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello people. Tonight I watched a show with Betty White called "Off their Rockers". It is basically a candid camera style show involving old people. It did its job by keeping me from watching American Idol, but I have to admit, it was pretty corny!

I also re-watched a movie this week called "The Bad Seed". It was pretty cool. The little girl really reminds me of this girl I used to teach in guitar class. Her name, I cannot say--- I don't believe that would be very professional. She just reminded me of her that's all, I am not implying she is really a sociopath!


I am sad to say, the Easter Bunny never came. I was hoping that there would be some chocolate laying around my mom's house after it went on sale for 50 percent off, but no. I would like some candy right now. The good news is that I have a lot of Jolly Ranchers left over from my classes! BUt those are like having real chocolate. I could also really go for some soft serve icecream right now in a waffle cone. I feel like chocolate icecream today. Maybe the next time I am in Adrian--- I can't drive all the way to the rock city just for icecrea! That would be preposterous!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center