Easter Eve!!!!!!!!!!!

Well people, it's Easter Eve! I am waiting up tonight in hopes that I can finally catch the Easter Bunny in action after all these years! I can't wait. I drank extra diet coke zero to make sure I can stay up!


Unfortunately, I have to be somewhere early tomorrow, so I may have to go to bed eventually. I wish my mom was making Easter dinner, she said she isn't because she is mad about something. I forgot what it was already. I am hoping she changes her mind! If not, then the Easter Bunny will be all I have!

Today I cut grass for 4 hours, I spilled gas on myself. I smell like gas, no matter how many times I wash my hands! It sucks. I also practiced, as usual with myself. I had a lot of thinking time on the lawnmower today! I am also very hungry right now, I might go to McDonalds, but I went there last night. Maybe Taco Bell? 

Phoofie was sick this week, I didn't blog about it because I don't want anyone's sympathy, but the good news is that he has heart medication and seems to be doing a lot better now! In fact, he just acts a lot slower and doesn't whine as much. He's an old cat. He is doing better though. I also think he is getting dementia, he acts confused. Oh well, he still only eats canned cat food, so most of his mind must still be there!

--------Matt


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center