THANKYOU FOR COMING 2 THE PARTY!!

Hey people, well the last of you are still hanging around, its after 1 am! Austin and I had a lot of fun keeping everyone entertained with our show! THANK YOU FOR COMING OUT! This party was a lot better than the first! I am so glad I had a magnificent party!

I am also very excited that I have some secret developments coming up with the group. I am meeting with Brandon 2morrow at 7pm to discuss some very serious business! If it falls through, this could be a very huge break! I have to get in contact with my sister and the rest of the band. This is potentially huge news!

THANK YOU FOR COMING TO THE PARTY!!!!! I AM STILL SLIGHTLY DRUNK, but I feel very good. Now I just have to make sure I remember to pick up all the beer cans!


---matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center