the magic word

Hello people,

Well tomorrow is the show with HIT SOCIETY at the 8 ball tomrrow. I am very much looking forward to it! We had practice on Sunday, and it sounded pretty dang good. I can't wait to play with Koji and Tom (the cool drummer guy)!

The show is also going to be filmed, so I have to be on my best behavior. I practiced a ton this week. Everyone knows that practice is the magic word! No, the magic word isn't please, it is practice. 

I am now struggling to be a non-smoker. I haven't smoked since Monday! Holy crap. Sometimes it is very hard for me, but once the initial craving wears off, I am pretty good. I sure won't miss smelling like cigarrettes. I hope I can keep this up. This is the longest I have gone in 2 years without smoking! 

I have to admit, yesterday when I watched this video it made me want to smoke!


Little Richard obviously knows, the secret. The secret magic word is practice. 

Practice is the Key to Success-----

Matt 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center