cool party FUN TIME Re-cap

Hey people, I hope everyone had a great week, and I would like to thank everyone who came to my party and made it a success! It was extremely fun for me. heh ehehe. I played one of my secret tracks that I am sheilding from the internet right now. I also gave away a cd, and the cleanup wasn't too bad at all.

Chris and Geirge DID end up stoping over, they jammed on the guitar and bass, and I got to play the drums. I wish I got to play drums more often, they are pretty fun and help me give my left brain a workout! I didn't get to sleep after the party until after 4 am, because like the typical dumb person I am, I drank too much coffee and my heart was racing all night. heh ehe hhe. Then I woke up at around 7:30 and couldn't fall back asleep! hehe he he

Well, now is the time I focus all of my energy to my band practice tomorrow! I tell you what, jamming by yourself for long streches of time and even trying to entertain people that way is tough, I can't wait to practice toorrow! I am also slightly nervous. I want the GIG ON JANUARY 15TH @ the 8 ball in a2 to be good! Very good. I am afraid of failing there because we are going to be setting up downstairs, not on the main stage. The good news though...... ITS FREE!!!

I am nervous, but still very excited. I hope I don't end up playing too loud on the 15th. Oh jeez. Now is the time for self control. Se ya!


----Matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center