hooray for me

Hey people!

I am so very grateful to those of you who read my blogs. I am sick right now, I wish I wasn't! Though I'm sure I'll be in tip top shape for Thursday night, the night of the Party Time with Austin and Matt!

 I have known Austin for over 10 years. Great old friend of mine. We will be playing some music. I'll be on drums, and he will be playing some loud ass chunky guitar!

Today I taught my classes. I probably should have called off. I explained to the kids that the lesson of the day is that when you are a grown up, you can't stay home sick. Who would have taught guitar class today? I think it sucks a lot that I am sick again. It is a terrible cough, I feel like my lungs have stuff in them. At least I am not smoking anymore. Hooray for me!

I know you guys have been waiting for my Activia Diary to start! Dont worry, it will be online very soon!



---matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center