cool party again?

Hey people, I am up earlier than expected today. I might be getting a small cough! Damn, I just got done being sick! It is probably from having a rough Friday night and being out too late in this cold ass weather.


I did have a couple days of great practice with my dude Austin this weekend! It was very fun, I played the drums. We also made a trip to Ann Arbor, and I bought a cool book. hehe eh he. We played this song:





We are having a party at my house this Thursday so everyone can hear how good/cool/awesome we are!Be there around 9pm!

Yo, yesterday was very cold in the morning. I enjoyed the sunshine though. It is fun driving on the back roads where things probably haven't changed much since the 50's. It was very sweet........ see ya!

-----matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center