The COOL PARTY FUN TIME!!!!

Hey people, I am just getting ready for the youngsters today. Hopefully they will be on decent behavior after not having guitar class for about a month!

Today I also need to make some flyers for my sweet COOL PARTY I am having on Thursday. I can't wait to play my newest music there. It should be cool. I am also having my two new friends Chris and George over! They are musicians. They are also aquainted with Jo Schurr, a cool drummer guy that plays with me sometimes.



Why is my stupid older sister playing music so loud? Doesn't she realize that when SHE likes Prince, it sort of ruins it for me?? Omg my life sucks!!!!! FYI, Little Red Corvette has to be the stupidest song he ever did. I take more inspiration from this video:


Hey, he kind of reminds me of my friend Jeff in that video! Damn it, I wish I was skinnier!

--matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center