show with Hit Society, December 3rd, and other business!

Well today might be a good day for good ald Matty! It turns out I will be most liekly hanging out with a very good old friend, former musicial associate, Walter P!!!!!! It should be very fun!

Today my sister and I will be taking some pictures for our Christmas show DECEMBER 17TH at the Tap Room in downtown Ypsilanti. I hope they turn out! Today I have just been playing guitar, as usual, and listening to those tracks I am thinking about releasing to the world. I don't know though. Putting stuff online may hurt the marketability of my career. People often want what they can't have? I don't know, it is weird.

I am also very very excited about our show on DECEMBER 3RD in South Lyon, our auxillary musicians/band will be there. Time to bring the heat. We are playing with the very cool Detroit band Hit Society, like them on the facebook, and like us too if you haven't already! bye

http://www.facebook.com/thebadmics#!/hitsociety

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center