Conan Obrien Moonlighting NEW Show on A&E!

I am sure many of you are a fan of Conan Obrien's show on TBS, Conan. However, I am not sure if you are aware of his other, lesser known show Paranormal State, where he plays the part of female pyschic Michelle Belanger.

http://www.aetv.com/paranormal-state/meet-investigators/michelle.jsp

He does a very good job playing the role of a mysterious pyschic, who helps show director Ryan Buel find paranormal explanations for things in people's homes and lives. I have been aware of this fact, and felt the need to bring this to light after watching a mini marathon of the show on TBS last night.

I am highly impressed with the authenticity, and courageousness he displays while playing the part of a woman. He should definetly be nominated for an emmy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center