Mortified Beyond Belief

Well people, it's been a long time since anyone has heard any of my blogs. Myspace basically doesn't work on this antique computer I use anymore. Blame Russel Brand, I think he owns myspace now.

Well, I have been looking for a new drummer for my group, the Bad Mics. I had an unfortunate incident yesterday that involved my ad on Craigslist being removed/flagged. Thank God someone was looking out for my interests! 

I meant to put a link to my band in the ad, but do you know what I accidently did? I put a link to a photo album of a girl I use to like a lot!!!!!!!!! OH CRAP! It was an accident, I was wondering why my ad got removed, thank God it did. How embarassing!

Well the Bad Mics, (Me and my sister), played at Louie's Trophy house bar and grill in K-zoo on Saturday. We got through 7 songs and they basically said they were having problems with the sound system. I finally figured out what it must have been. I think they thought my sister's Roland keytar was overloading the system, becasue for the song "Better Not", she switches to a distorted organ/guitar sound that is supposed to be that way on the sound/voicing setting!!! They probably thought she was blowing out the system!!!!! hehehe he eh eheh  ehh e. It made me feel better when I thought of that explanation. People aren't used to hearing that type of sound. Anyways, please check out the band on Face Book!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/thebadmics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center