phoofie has risen from the DEAD?????

Hello People,

Well I just got back from a band practice. I am tired, I haven't been updating this blog very much! Today I heard some fantastic news.......

As you might have heard from my sisters' posts, Phoofie was presumed dead. I didn't write about it or post about it because that's not my style. Well anyways, he must have risen from the DEAD, or he jut got back from a long vacation and couldn't remember where he was. I did mention that he might have dementia. Well---- Phoofie is ALIVE!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT. I know, I heard the news at band practice! It totally made my day better. He is not alowed to go outside anymore though. That fuckin cat. He was missing for a good 3 weeks!!!!!!

Well he is one prodigal cat. SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



-----------MATT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center