LAWNMOWER PROBLEMS!

Hey people... Well my clothes are tied up in the laundry at this moment, so this is a good time to update the blog. No need for dirty visuals.... I still have on some of my pajama clothes... which are ironically in much better condition than my street clothes! (its because they aren't as comfortable-- so I rarely wear them in public) I know people are used to seeing me in maybe 2 different shirts.... it's not that I don't have more clothes, its just that I don't like wearing them!

Today was a slightly hard day already. I went to finish mowing the lawn... and the lawn mower broke on me in 2 different places! I hate it when belts break and I have to use my girlish hands to reattach springs and crap. It took mt about an hour and a half to get the thing running again. Plus I expelled extra energy cussing and releasing primal screams of rage every time I almost got it working again but not quite. Back in the old days I would have used the lawn mower breaking as an excuse not to even finish the lawn! But now that I am older, I realize I have to learn how to fix things myself, and not always count on my dad, who is an engineer and can fix almost anything.

The good news is that since I fixed the lawnmower, it drives just as fast as it did when it was brand new. I think I also fixed the mowing deck so it cuts more even now. I did the whole backyard uneven though. The lawnmowers driving belt broke at the very end when I only had about 10 minutes of mowing left-- so it was pretty annoying to have to spend that amount of time fixing it when I was almost already done with it!

Well, after all that work.. I got extremely dirty and soiled my clothes. Thus I had to do my laundry. It was actually long overdue anyways... they were kind of smelly from band practice last night anyways. The whole band went out for drinks at the end of practice. It was fun! I basically spent my daily mcdonalds allowance on a rum and coke. It was good!

Well hopefully my clothes will be done pretty soon. I need to donate plasma so I can put gas in my car. Last week I put gas in my car for only 3.51 a gallon! I am not really that low on gas yet, but I enjoy having a surplus of it and not having to go through all my cash for it. I also need to pick up a some bass strings. It sucks having to spend anywhere from 10-20 dollars on a whole new pack because you broke ONE bass string. Oh well, I guess being overzealous with the bass brought me that misfortune! SEE YA!

---mATT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My voice is being silenced by the liberal media

That time I bought a Guitar for $1 at Guitar Center